......if you name your child "4real"! Okay, so I saw this on CNN this morning, and evidently they have rednecks in New Zealand as well! I thought for sure this couple would be from downtown Lickskillet, Alabama.........not so!
Click here to read about the New Zealand rednecks.........Maybe they moved there from Lickskillet? They should name their next child "Oplease" or "2much" or just the traditional "Bubba" would work. Or if your not sure of who the father is, how about "4sure"? Hey this is fun! Any suggestions from the crowd??
P.S.....if you haven't already, please check out the Fit 4 Life post below!!! Thanks!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


2 comments:
That is one of the most ludicrous (sp??) things I have ever heard...and I've heard some pretty goofy stuff! I'll think about it and be back if I think of any to add to your suggestions, "4sure". :-)
Yeah, I saw that too and just couldn't believe it! I think people just want to be different and difficult. Like the people who spell names in ways no one can figure out what they are supposed to be. What is that about anyway? Hmmm...
Post a Comment