This has been such a crazy busy week, I almost skipped out on Thankful Thursday this week. BUT! I have so much to be thankful for, I just couldn't do it! So,.....here goes!
This week I'm thankful for:
My happy, healthy family!
A booming business! That's alot of the reason I am running so crazy this week. When I started this a few months ago, I never dreamed I'd stay this busy! God is Good!
A wonderful turnout at VBS this week! This is such an outreach opportunity. There are so many kids who might never learn about Jesus were it not for VBS!
The home that I live in. I have looked at it with disgust so many times lately. It is a disaster right now, right down to the mounds of papers on the desk I am currently typing on,....but! I am so very thankful to have a wonderful house to live in.
If you would like to participate in Thankful Thursday, visit Sting My Heart!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


10 comments:
Bless your thankful heart.
VBS is so exciting, but so much work!! I'm glad you had a great turn out!!! I totally agree about it being an outreach, our Sunday School ususally has about 10-14 children...but fot VBS we plan on at least 50! Thank You God!
Blessings-Andie
Thanks for sharing...I always feel so good coming by your blog!
wow goodluck with the booming business
Our VBS is starting this Sunday evening! Please pray for us. God is using you in such a big way to minister to His little children!! I love stopping by your blog, it is so uplifting and what a great sense of humor!
Glad to hear VBS is going well. We missed ya around here, but totally understand (hey I will be gone all next week) I think we all need to coordinate our "breaks" so then we don't miss anything =))
Great TT list =)
So happy that VBS is turning out well ~ it's alot of work but so worth the joy and love it gives to the children. Blessings to you from Japan!
I know the feeling about being BUSY BUSY BUSY! It has been about crazy at home- but you know what....I can't seem to give up my Thankful Thursday either because there is just so much in my life to be thankful for! I hope your last day of VBS is AMAZING :) Have a Great Day!!!
Oh, I love VBS. I can't believe it's that time already again!
I am thrilled for you having a booming business. I wish I could find something that I could do on my own :) Maybe God will lead me to something I could do????
Health is a very good thing to have. There is so much sickness I see.
VBS is amazing outreach tool that is for sure.
Thank you so much for still sharing your thankfulness with us this week despite your busyness.
Blessings to you and yours.
Post a Comment