Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wordless Wednesday...

Doin' the laundry.....
next he's doing the dishes, ...then the floors..



To participate in this weeks Wordless Wednesday, sign the linky below or visit WW.
I'm hosting Fit4Life Fridays, starting this week! Please join me back here on Friday!

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! So cute!

Disney for Boys said...

Too cute! Nothin wrong with starting them young :-)

Anonymous said...

Mommies little helper

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

SandyCarlson said...

Funny, but I feel exactly like this when it's time to do the laundry! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

what a doll! totally love your blog design!

Anonymous said...

he's starting young :) Happy WW.

Unknown said...

How cute is that? Love the washer and dryer BTW! :D

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Quite a busy little guy huh....(lol)
Thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

Best future husband in training....


Happy WW!!!

nancy

Ingrid said...

What a big help you have got there, lol !

Alycia said...

He's so cute and such a big helper!! I love his little chubby legs :) So adorable !! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so scared that he might want to jump in there...

Cassandra said...

Cute! I could use some help! Happy WW!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Oh my that is so cute! Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)

Julie said...

Great job training him early. lol.

eph2810 said...

One can only hope for that to happen. Too cute.

Be blessed today and always.

the Book of Keira said...

Send him on over here when you're done with him!

Lavender said...

Aw, too cute! Hope his enthusiasim for helping mommy lasts forever! Cheers!

The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said...

Aww that is so precious.

Anonymous said...

Wow, multi-tasking at that age!

Anonymous said...

And they say good help is hard to find!

Jodi said...

Awww what a good lil helper!!

Have a great Wednesday!

Be blessed!
♥ Jodi

Christi said...

That's it, start 'em early! Very cute.

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

We just got front loading and my little 13month old does the same thing! What a cutie you have there!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hey, can I borrow him?! *LOL*

Great photo!!

Thanks for dropping by my WW.

Aldon Hynes said...

Great to see them start young. But are you sure he's not putting any of his books or toys in the laundry?

MommyMommy said...

can he teach mine to do that?

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

Your little helper...that's great!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when they help? Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Little ones LOVE to help mommy.

Ali

Unknown said...

hil-arious! :)

MorningSong said...

He is clearly a great helper - he even vacuums??

Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Can he come to my house next?!

Anonymous said...

Does he offer courses to other babies? I have a 1 1/2 year old that I'll sign up :)

Melanie said...

Isn't it great how they love to help- until they are actually old enough to be helpful!

Qtpies7 said...

I tell you what, if I had a nice washer and dryer like that, I would be thrilled to not let the kids wash clothes! LOL (I should tell them that, they may all get jobs to buy me one to get out of working)

Anonymous said...

Hey. nothing like training them when they're young. :D

Jenny said...

That is so cute! Do you just go around all day squeezing him?? He's a doll!

Sherry said...

Then you can send him over here, lol. He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

My little one loves doing the laundry too. Only thing is he only wants to help with his clothes. So I find his clothes washed with the towels, sheets, big sissy's stuff... everything!