Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday....


Landon: "I didn't do it! I don't have a pincher grasp yet!"

15 comments:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

They are so cute. I love his expression . Thanks for sharing and Have a great week.

Smiles and Blessing,

Angel Mama ():)

Anonymous said...

awww, they still look like 2 peas in a pod :)

Crystal said...

What a cute photo........the expression almost makes him look guilty!
Blessings

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, that is just tooo cute!

JHS said...

That made me laugh out loud. That's too cute for words.

Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Way too cute... What fun they must be!!

My WW is up, too... Come by and visit, if you get a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...The first time my two year old approached the new baby, she got a reaction like that and started to cry herself. She thought she had done it!

Unknown said...

this is awesome..It helps that Landon was my number one boys name until this year!!! Beautiful babes

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh, too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is just great!!!

Lauren said...

How precious. :-)

Angel The Alien said...

They look like they have PLENTY of words they'd like to say right now!

Neila said...

I think I can see her tonsils! :-) That is a cute photo!

Tracey said...

But that face...he looks guilty!!!

eph2810 said...

Love you caption on this photo - thank you for putting a smile on my face :)