Monday, May 7, 2007

Top 10 Reasons NEVER to feed a baby pinto beans....

  1. Baby will gobble them up, he has no idea what his future holds.
  2. You know you're in trouble when you walk in to pick him up and his gran says, "boy, he sure does like pinto beans!"
  3. Pinto beans are nice and soft but they pack a hard punch!
  4. If they make YOU gassy, imagine what they will do for a 22 pound baby.
  5. They make him REALLY GASSY!!!
  6. Which makes him really in pain.
  7. Which makes for NO SLEEP!
  8. Which makes for Tired, Grouchy, already teething baby.
  9. Which makes for Tired, Grouchy Mama.
  10. And the pinto bean poop smells like pinto beans.

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

HAHAHAHAHA! :) I couldn't stop giggling over this post- believe me, I do have sympathy for you..I really, truly do, but Oh MY! Let's just say you are quite convincing about the "why not to's" of pinto beans :) I hope your (and baby's!) day and night are better today!!!

Melissa Lea said...

That is so funny!! I bet you won't feed him anymore pintos, or atleast not so many!!