
....today is the day Heather is undergoing brain surgery to remove the tumor. Please join me and many many others in praying throughout the day today, and in the coming days and weeks for this sweet soul. She has been such a blessing to so many. Her friends and family will update her website when they have info, so you can check that Here. You can also read Heather's story there.
Also, Kelli has organized a prayer chain, which you can join Here.
I know that if I were in this situation, I would want every single prayer I could get lifted on my behalf. Please take a moment today...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You're always welcome, so come back anytime.
I love the look of your blog and have enjoyed my visit. I'll stop by again.
I have Heather in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so.
Post a Comment