I just stumbled upon this fabulous idea: Tackle It Tuesdays! Boy, do I ever have a list of tackle it's!! You are supposed to list the things you want to motivate yourself to do by outing them to the world, well, the blog world. Then go over to 5 Minutes for Mom and link up! Easy enough, right? The hard part will be the actual "tackle it" part! However, I did get a bit of motivation this morning. I rolled out of bed at oh, lets say 9 ish (just in case my husband reads this!) to read an email from my friend, Lisa (aka the preachers wife) to say she was coming by about 11:30.
There were literally no clean flat level spaces in my entire house. I. Am. Not. Kidding. I think it was the worst my house had ever been! But I at least got the main living space clean in that hour or so! Whew! I told her she should tell me she's coming back tomorrow and that she wants to see the whole house, and see if that gets my rear in gear!

Okay, so tackle it Tuesday:
*Fold all laundry (if it's dirty, wash it first!)
*Water all plants (if you don't water them, you'll have to trash them, which reminds me,)
*Take out trash....all of it!
*Clean toilets and tubs
*Vaccum your vehicle out!
Okay, so...I'm off to tackle my list! I did not put my closet on this list, because I have stuff to do before next Thursday (which is how long it would take me to clean the closet, AND finish my list!)


17 comments:
You crack me up...I used to do the Tackle Tuesdays, but lately I have no energy to get stuff done during the week. I think I really need to pick the meme back up to get things done in my house :)...I did do all the laundry (washed, folded and ironed) done this past weekend.
Sounds like a good one to me!!!! YEAH!
Wow- what a list! I'm impressed with your drive! (Does your little one like to help you 'fold' laundry? Mine older one actually does a nice job and my little one is a fan of rolling and throwing.)
By the way, I love your site! It's beautiful!
If I did Tackle it Tuesday, I would have to pick just one extra thing to focus one because otherwise I would give up too quickly! I admire your drive :)
I hope you get everything on your list done- and quickly!!! :)
great tackles! and goodluck to u...
is this your 1st time to join? i enjoy this meme a lot, so worth it, isn't it?hehehe!
There's nothing lie company coming to provide motivation. :D
Those sound like great tackles!! Have a great day and have fun doing them!!
hehe well written! haha--love it.
you can do it & you will!!
x0- yor-sis-n-Christ
Good luck on your Tackle It Tuesday! I was also having a no clear flat surfaces too!
Tackle it Tuesday has helped SO MUCH in motivating me! (And I've only been doing it a few weeks.) Something about putting it out there for blogville to see is really motivating! At least I usually get one thing done during the week!
Looks like you'll be busy today! Sounds like this is your first time joining, so welcome aboard!
Tackle, smackle!!! I just want to eat some chocolate and be a bum . So maybe i'll tackle on wednesday!!! Lord please help me & my attitude!
Oh I love the way you write - and your blog is SOOO cute!!! :)
Good luck with all those tackles!!!
I have the same list. But I don't think I will get it all done! Love your blog!! It is so cute!!
Wow! That is quite a list! I seriously love your new blog, this is so, so cute!
Hi,
You are a delight. I am so glad to discover you. I found your site because you are the blog of the week at Laced With Grace.
I love your list. You make me smile. Thank you. Be Blessed!
I usually get TACKLED by all the work.
I am glad I could help you out with the whole Tackle It thing..Will you come to my house tomorrow so i can get motivated to clean it too? :))
Post a Comment