This has been a wild week for us around here. We are finishing up the hay, getting ready for a 1st birthday, working, and prepping for Bible School next week. Whew! BUT! in the midst of all this craziness (yes, I know there is always craziness around here!) there is much to be thankful for!
I am thankful for my healthy family.
I am thankful that my son has made it through his first year of life very happy, healthy, and mostly injury free. (I know the injury part will change as he walks more and more!)
I am thankful for THE most incredible year of my life. Can it possibly get any better than this?
I am thankful for a very organized Bible School Director. If the director isn't with it, it can be a disaster...I've seen it happen!
I am so thankful that I get to teach the beloved 4 year old class this year! Due to work I haven't been able to help with Bible school in several years, and the 4 yr olds were the SS class I taught for several years! I'm soooo excited!! (check back with me on Friday of next week, see if I'm STILL excited!)
I have much more, but a certain wee one is tugging at my PJs for my attention....
If you would like to share your thankfuls this week, visit Sting My Heart!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


15 comments:
Oh how I miss having wee ones tugging on my PJs...
Yes it can get better and always does with God. One day...perfection!
Thanks for the list.
Yay! I didn't know my S. was going to be in your class??!! She'll love it! I just hope you do too...:))
Lisa
Ha! As soon as you said 4 year olds, I actually giggled and thought "I wonder if she will be this excited by the end of next week!" And then you actually said that! I am sure you will love every minute of it, good or bad. Have a thankful day!
I like your thankful list, bless you.
Wonderful list, one years old. So much changes in one year, huh. It goes fast.
Have a great week.
I enjoyed your list. Have fun with the class next week! Happy Birthday to your little one! Those first parties are so much fun.
Thanks for sharing your thankfulness.
Great list! I hope your VBS goes well!
Thank you for blessing my heart today - I love how you love your little one.
What a list! I can't wait for VBS! Have a great weekend!!
Those little tugs on the pj's are very precious. Enjoy them. :) Thanks for sharing your heart. Blessings on your weekend.
My kids are 17 and 13...and they STILL tug at my pj's...oh, no, wait...no, they tug at my HEART...
Ok, now everyone say it together...
"AWWWWWWWWWWW"!! LOL!!
I am really enjoying your blog! Be blessed and thank you for sharing this week! I love those tugs on P.J.'s too!
Great post! Have fun at VBS. Four year olds are a blast! My kids ask me if I am going to get out of my pjs or stay in them all day! LOL
I can just 'hear' you excitement out of written word :)
I hope your little guy will have a wonderful 1st birthday. I am sure that you will do everything that he have a great one.
It is so true that you need a good VBS director to get this all organized.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Be blessed today and always.
I'm going to be working with the preschoolers next Sunday, I'm not quite as excited as you. :) We'll see how it goes!
Didn't the first year go too fast? Oh my gosh, it seems like just yesterday...
I hope he has the perfect 1st birthday!
Post a Comment