........I have a couple of friends who have just recently started blogging. These are both wonderful girls with something to say, so if you get a chance, drop in and make 'em feel welcome!
Melissa at I'm Thinkin....... (I LOVE the ........... part, In case anyone hasn't noticed, I am the queen of .........!)
and Jenny at Ducks & Books......which I can totally relate to because I myself spend half my day quacking like a duck and reading books while mooooing like a cow!
Welcome girls! Pour your hearts out! We'll laugh at you (I mean, with you), love on you, and offerer a little estrogen therapy to you whenever you need it.........and I think we all need all of those at one time or another!!
Plus! I totally view this (blogging) as a theraputic opportunity and believe that everyone should try it!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


6 comments:
Okay..I'm linkin' to your link because I was going to do this for our homies too! :))
I will check them out. I agree on the blogging therapy...for example I had the sweetest blogger alive come by my site and uplift me with some encouraging words on a day I have been fighting negative thoughts....hmmm wonder who that could of been???
Maybe YOU!! (((HUGS)))
So many blogs, so little time!
girlfriend, I totally agree with you! Theraputic for sure!
I'll welcome the new sistas to the bloggy world!
I was visiting the Preacher's Wife's blog and read the post of her sweet little girl telling her she needed the BIG, really BIG bathing suit. Your comment was stinking hilarious!!!! I could see her walking behind you as your rode your bike. LOL!!! You are so funny and I enjoy your blog so much!
Blessings,
Patty
In a myriad of ways, it has definitely been therapeutic for me!
Post a Comment