Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Lunar Eclipse??

...nope! This is how I spent Mother's Day last year! With one Big pregnant belly!

(Yeah, that's really me)



And this......was my very first day as a mom. June 1, 2006.

Welcome, sweet baby boy! We have waited so long to meet you. You are more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.
Thank you, Lord, for your blessings on me!
Also, check out this great post by my friend, Dianne, at Glasses of Grace

15 comments:

Dianne said...

That first picture is pretty funny, especially with the title...and the second pic, nothing but SWEET! :-)

Mindy said...

I just want to say that I think that is a GREAT belly picture!
My belly pictures are AWFUL and show every line and stretch mark possible..........not at all attractive!
And that is a precious newborn picture!
Have a fabulous Mother's Day!

Lori said...

I love the belly picture. It almost looks like on the bottom of your belly you can see a hand or a foot or something punching ya ;))

Love the baby picture, too sweet for words.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Full of Grace said...

I too loved your belly photo- it was beautiful! And I equally loved your post- your son is such a precious gift!!! :)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

love the belly pic and I can not believe how much C has grown!! :)

Happy first mother's day!!

eph2810 said...

What beautiful picture - and your baby boy is so precious...

Be blessed today and always - Happy Mothers Day to you!

Anonymous said...

I have waited a long time to say this. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! We are all so thankful for that little guy.

Unknown said...

What a fitting post leading up to mother's day!! I loved the post about the reasons to not feed baby pinto beans! My poor hubby was fed them as a child, he is Mexican!!

Tracey said...

Love the pics!

Happy Mother's Day!

Deborah said...

I loved your blogsite

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to remember Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Just trying to figure out how to post a comment with my new name... go check me out if it works...Jenny

Melissa Lea said...

Hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day.... I am soooo looking forward to the day when I have kids! What a blessing. C is so cute!!!!!!!

Deedra said...

Thank you! It greatly pays to have a sister who is a photog! She did that belly pic with some cool lighting for effect! I actually love all the pregnant pics she took, which is pretty amazing in itself!

yerdoingitwrong said...

He is SO beautiful!