Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wordless Wednesday....

Enjoying the sunrise from my front porch.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful...is that a pond??
I love the look of your blog, so country cute :)
I'm back up and blogging again...hope you'll stop in and say hello :)

Leanne

Full of Grace said...

One word- Beautiful!

Lori said...

Can I just come live with you, I will even babysit =))) OH my goodness what an awesome view, you are blessed.

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

beautiful and serene.

Anonymous said...

That is absolutly beautiful! You are very fortunate to have that scene, right out on your front porch.

Proverbs 31 Woman Wannabe said...

That is a peaceful, beautiful scene to wake up to. You are very blessed to be able to see that daily!

The Rock Chick said...

What a view! I need a front porch like this. The sun peeking through the treetops and reflecting on the water is magnificent! Mother Natue makes the best artwork, doesn't she?

I have a special WW this week! It’s a pic of my raffle prizes for this Saturday’s Blogathon 2007 to benefit VH1 Save The Music Foundation. I hope you’ll stop by and get yourself a raffle ticket!

Happy WW!
Jessica The Rock Chick

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I wish I had a pond out front! How amazing to be surrounded my Go'ds beauty everyday.

Anonymous said...

How pretty!

Me said...

WOW!!! That is so amazingly beautiful, you are very blessed to look out at that!! Check out my 2nd WW!!

Qtpies7 said...

That would be a wonderful view to see every morning!

Susanne said...

Beautiful!! Have a blessed day friend!

ICJ said...

WOW!!! Thanks for sharing! I so wish I had a front porch...

BTW, I love the template of your blog! So coutry style! :-)

Happy WW!

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I wish I had that view!!!

Sevan said...

Gorgous view! Gotta love the sun through the trees. Happy WW!

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Wow! What a beautiful view!

Hopeful Spirit said...

If that were the view from my front porch, I would never leave home. Wow!