
Is it Thursday again already? My goodness! Time flies, doesn't it? This has been such a busy week and a sad one as well. Which brings me to my first thankful this week:
I am thankful for all the prayers that went up for my Mom (and also for the rest of us) this week. She seems to be doing okay so far. We are trying to make sure that one of us spends some time with her each day so that she isn't by herself so much.
I am very thankful that my Tahoe is FINALLY fixed! I got to pick it up yesterday afternoon.....It took them two weeks to fix it!
I know that I have mentioned this a time or twenty,..but I am VERY thankful for the warranty on my truck. I had to pay about a hundred dollars, ($50 deductible and $60 for a battery) but had I not had the warranty the cost would have been $1500.00! Very Thankful for the warranty!
I am thankful that I went to the eye doctor yesterday. It appears I have been driving my child around blind. The Dr. just kept saying how amazed he was at how much my prescription had changed in the last year. Evidently, the contacts I'd worn for the past 5 or 6 years had kept my prescription from changing, but the ones they changed me to last year allowed the change. I'm wondering,.....is there a warranty on my vision?...Can I be reimbursed for the loss of vision due to his suggestion last year? I'm guessing not. Anyway,..I'm thankful that I can see clearly today!
I am thankful that God gave me the idea for Fit4Life Fridays. It has given me the motivation I needed to better myself in several areas! And, the accountability helps tremendously!
I would be VERY thankful if someone,....anyone,...could tell me how to fix my sagging sidebar (if you look for it,..it's at the very. bottom. of . the. screen.) I don't have a clue how to correct it. Help me,...please!
For more Thankful Thursday, visit Iris at Sting My Heart!


19 comments:
I am glad to hear your Mom is ok, I know it is just time now... I am thankful you got your car back, and you have WARRANTY =))
Blessings.
So glad your mom is doing good. And girl, I have been thinking about that car warranty for as long as it took being fixed! Glad that's all good now too. Have a great Thursday! Stop by, I have pictures!
Wonderful list! You always bless me so!! God is doing wonderful things in and through you sweet sister!! Have a great day.
I am so glad that your mother is doing better.
As for your sagging sidebar....sadly, while I am thankful for my memory...it too is sagging lately. Once upon a time, the very thing happened to me....it seems to me there was something that could be done. I also remember that it had something to do with a post that was too big (wide) for my perimeters....which for the life of me I could not edit without bringing all of blogdom down! The short of this is: eventally, my sidebar popped back up. I don't know if it took 10 posts...for a new page to appear or what....but it came back.
Worthless information? Perhaps. Just thought you'd appreciate the ole saying, "Misery loves company!" While I do not remember how it was fixed....it was.
Maybe ask blogger????
;) Diane
Great list! Sometimes it's just the simple things in our everyday life that make us so thankful for what we have.
What a great list! Those warrenties are worth their weight in gold!
Sorry - no help here on the sidebar.
Sorry!
I am thankful you went to the eye doctor!!
Wonderful list to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings, Lyndy
Great list...as always.
About the sidebar, have you asked the person who designed it for you to see that they say, or did you do this design yourself? Just a thought!
Prayers continue for your mom dear.
Glad your mom is doing okay. Glad you got your truck fixed...and had a warranty too. Sorry there's no warranty on your eyes. :) Blessings on your day.
So glad your mom is doing okay ~ my prayers continue to be lifted up for her. And, happy to hear about your truck and warranty too! We had a warranty on one of our vehicles back in the States and when it broke down, we were so thankful! I can completely relate! Blessings to you this weekend!
girlfriend, I'd help you if I could, but I have no clue on the sidebar thing!
Great list and I love your wit too!
Good list. I really am inspired by your Fit4Life Fridays. Thank you.
And for the sidebar problem......mine did that one time - it was due to a picture that was too large. I had gotten it from a website somewhere, so I just went in to the HTML and changed the width of it. If you remember when it started acting up, you could find what you posted that day, and that might be your culprit.
Good luck. :)
Your thankful list is what it is all about! I'm glad your mom is handling Tony's death"well", I am also thankful for extended warranties- our
montana has been in and out of the shop and would have cost us thousands in auto repair! I didn't do a thankful list this week (slapping my own hand) but I am thankful for you, my friend :)
I wish I could help about the sidebar situation, but I have no clue how to fix it- my sis' blog is like that too :(
Your sidebar looks fine in my browser so I assume someone helped you?
Have a great weekend!
Hi there, I'm glad that your mother is OK, and I'm glad you got to the eye doctor in time.
You have a wonderful list of things to be thankful for.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ella
I am so thankful to read that your mom is doing okay after loosing her close friend.
Wow - you must have a great warranty. Even though, I have a warranty - I still had to fork over some bucks *sigh*.
I think as soon as you get some vision 'vehicles', you eyes get worse - not sure how that happens. I think I need reading glasses soon.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week, despite your sorrow.
Be blessed today and always...
Hehee
"Is there a warranty on my vision?...Can I be reimbursed for the loss of vision due to his suggestion last year? I'm guessing not..."
Let me know if you find out anything differently. B/c I'd get some major money back!! :)
Post a Comment