..and I'm only 31, for crying out loud! I thought I had at least a few more years before things started drooping toward the floor!
Seriously! My sidebar has mysteriously fallen to the very bottom of the screen and I have no idea how to correct this....any suggestions?
Thank you in advance!
Also, thank you for your prayers. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


5 comments:
Join the club girlfriend!(and I'm only 35!) Oh, you were talking about blog assets, nevermind!! Ha ha!!
Not sure how to help you with the sidebar, but I'll be glad to ask the Stupid Programmer when he gets home. I'll be in touch!
Hey wait!! It looks fine to me! Could it be your screen resolution on your pc?
You crack me up girl, seriously!!!
uh oh......
i think your blog might need an under-wire.
LOL, all the comments here are great...they made me laugh!!!
Here are the steps to solve your problem:
1. Go to www.microsoft.com
2. Near the upper right of the screen is a box where text can be entered. Enter “taskbar”. (It is called a “sidebar” only if it is on the side of your screen. It can be repositioned, which is the point of this discussion.)
3. Click the “go” symbol (The little magnifying glass symbol at the right of the text box)
4. Click “Windows XP: Move your taskbar to a new spot”
5. Bill Gates gives you a description complete with pictures
Post a Comment