Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday...





Thanks to my sister, Crystal, for passing these along to me!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look really cool. Great pictures...

happy ww

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, those are sooo beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Pfingston said...

THose are cool!
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Look at those! Such beauty!

Anonymous said...

I got to see them in real life in Ocean City this year--they make them every year and have since I was about 10 or so. They are still really awesome. :)

Christi said...

Very cool - thanks for sharing!

Happy WW!

Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

Deedra - those SO rock! We just had a sand castle contest around here (near Lake Michigan) with our annual festival...but nothing was as cool as that! *wink*

Anonymous said...

These are so cool!

Diana said...

Unbelievable!! What talent!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful--a lot of work!!

Candi said...

Wow...those are awesome!!!

Susanna Rose said...

These pictures are incredible! What talent!

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Incredible talent!

Suprina said...

Oh I absolutely LOVE these pictures!
Gorgeous!

Me said...

WOW! That is really neat!! Is that by you?! Come check out my WW!!

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Those are so wonderful!

Full of Grace said...

Those are absolutely amazing- I am in awe!

Janis Rodgers said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Dianne said...

I've seen these before and stand amazed every time I do! WOW! Great post.

I left a new post for you on my blog! :-)

Karin's World said...

I would love to see them sculpting those.