
I hope this Friday finds you feeling fit and fabulous! I have done pretty well with my walking this week. 5 out of 7 days. Not too shabby! My eating habits haven't been too terrible either, with the exception of yesterday when I had pizza for lunch ( I did eat a salad too!) and then Mexican for dinner....Let me just say, I enjoyed that burrito to the very tips of my toes! Plus, it was karaoke night at the mexican restaurant and there is just nothing like a bunch of rednecks singing their heart out in an itty bitty restaurant. It's hilarious to say the least. If you live around here and have never experienced this,....you simply must go next Thursday! Call me, I'll happily go with you! My poor husband gets embarrassed beyond belief when the fake Elvis in the VERY real spandex comes on the scene!
My goals for this coming week are:
Continue with the walking and strength training. I have no control over what my belly will become at this point, but at least I can shoot for svelte arms and legs, right?? (At least I'll keep telling myself that!)
Keep a check on the diet! My only cravings so far are tomatoes and pineapples (fresh ones, not canned) which are actually a workout in themselves to just get to the edible parts!
I hope everyone has had a terrific week and can't wait to see how you did on your goals!!
Don't forget to visit each other and offer your encouragement!
Have a wonderful weekend! It's Mule Day on Monday here in our little town! Thousands pour into our little one horse,...I mean, one mule town for the Labor Day event! Don't worry! I'll definitely have pictures next week!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


9 comments:
I'm totally impressed that you're staying so active while feeling like crap... Keep up the good work!! And as always, thanks for hosting and keeping up accountable!!
Craving tomatoes and fresh pineapples are a good way to start off pregnancy! Those are actually good for you. :) Glad you're doing well.
Karaoke nights sound fun. You'll have to post a picture of the fake Elvis. Those guys crack me up!
At least you have healthy cravings. You are doing so good, keep it up.
God Bless
Elvis in Spandex?? Girl, I might just have to come on down and check that out. Sounds like way to much fun. My hubby would be embarassed too! Aren't they funny???
Deedra,
Wish I had been there with you at the restaurant. TOO FUN..
I am contacting everyone on the Laced With Grace blogroll to say....
As a contributor to the Laced With Grace Devotional Site, I want thank you for your faithful readership. September is our one-year anniversary. We are please to announce we have a permanent new address. www.lacedwithgrace.com. Please change your link to include this new address.
Thank you. Lynn
came by to catch up with you!
Good job on your goals.
Redneck Elvis? Oh, too much! You gotta love it!
Have a great day!
Hi Deedra!! I am now offcially a blogger too! (I almost spelled blooger...I guess I could be that too LOL) I would love to be a part of your fit4life Fridays too!!!
Twins??? I am praying that God blesses you with another healthy pregancy regardless of how many are in there!!!!
Love ya, Brooke
Is it too late to join you guys??? The other challenge I am will be wrapping up next week, and I would love to be part of Fit4Life Fridays going forward. What do I need to do to get rollin'???
Post a Comment