Our daily life raising cows, chickens, and babies!
I am embarrassed to tell you all how much I have laughed at this. The guy on the isle who sort of spins out just sends me into fits of laughter every time!p.s... I couldn't get my text to publish with the video...that's why I'm commenting here!
Fuh-huh-neeee!Thank you for my Tweat (is that how you word it??)! I would have responded but I don't know how!!!
I can't help but laugh! I especially love the woman trying to shew the bull away with a peice of papar.
That is side-splitting hilarious!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am embarrassed to tell you all how much I have laughed at this. The guy on the isle who sort of spins out just sends me into fits of laughter every time!
p.s... I couldn't get my text to publish with the video...that's why I'm commenting here!
Fuh-huh-neeee!
Thank you for my Tweat (is that how you word it??)! I would have responded but I don't know how!!!
I can't help but laugh! I especially love the woman trying to shew the bull away with a peice of papar.
That is side-splitting hilarious!!
Post a Comment