Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Surgery!

Prayers for Stellan

Stellan is undergoing a delicate heart surgery at Children's Hospital in Boston this morning. Surgery is scheduled to begin at 8:30 AM EST. Please join me in praying for this sweet miracle baby, his family, and the doctors in that operating room today.

I was so thankful when he was moved to this hospital in Boston. This hospital will always hold a special place in the hearts of my family. My first cousin's sweet miracle baby, Kyla, was flown there only days after her birth and has since been back for two more heart surgeries. Today Kyla is a beautiful thriving five year old!

God is good and has already worked such miracles in Stellan's life. I know HE knows the future, but I feel like I "know" this family and I'm praying for another one today! My heart aches for this mother as I know she must be missing her other 3 babies terribly as well as worried sick about Stellan.

MckMama is updating via Twitter pretty regular so you can check there for updates!


Wearing Orange for Stellan today!

2 comments:

Judith said...

missed you last night. I hope you are feeling better. I tried to text you and some man called me and said that was his number....so I apparently have the wrong cell number for you. I'll try to get that corrected today.
We are praying for this baby and this family. B. follows her blog as well.

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Thanx for sharing. I'm going on my knees right now. God will heal this baby!

Love, Susan