Our President has been quoted as saying relations with Venezuela are "promising". This picture makes me want to vomit profusely. Chavez is an evil evil man. Don't know who Chavez is? Visit my friend, Rita who knows firsthand. She was one of the many missionaries driven from Venezuela by this evil man.
This image should remind us all that the only "promising" way to approach any relations with this man and what he represents is on our face in prayer before the Almighty God.
I sincerely hope our president has done just that.
If you aren't already praying daily for God's guidance, wisdom, and salvation for our president and national leaders, today is a great day to start.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


5 comments:
Amen and Amen! Good for you for not being afraid to speak out against this travesty! What else can we expect from a president who says to the world that we are NOT a Christian nation? God have mercy on us!
I was quite livid when I saw this as are many Venezuelans.
Amen!
You are so right!
AMEN!!!
Post a Comment