Happy birthday sweet Lilah! I can barely believe you've been with us for a year! We are so blessed to have you in our lives. We love you so very much!
Love,
Mom, Dad,
& Carter
(to make this bigger, click the second button from the right at the bottom)


14 comments:
Wow it has been a year? Your babies are going to be close in age. My two sons were 18 months apart, it was so hard at first, but after the first yr it was wonderful because they played together.
Hugs.
You are the BEST little Momma!!! I loved this!
Hope you are feeling ok!
How beautiful! I sat here and cried while watching that. I cannot believe she is already a year old!
Happy Birthday Lilah Rae!
Happy Birthday Lilah!!! That picture make me miss work.
Happy Happy Birthday Lilah!!! Love the vid! Too sweet!
Great video. She is precious. Happy Birthday Lilah
Happy Birthday Lilah! You are just too cute!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Lilah! Loved the video! How quickly times passes; One year old already! All the pictures are so cute, love the one with Dr. H. holding her but my favorite one is the one with Carter's arm around her back.....big brother protecting her.....love it~
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Lilah! We love you sweet angel. You have brought so much joy and love to our lives this past year and we look forward to many many more.
Love,
Uncle Clay, Aunt Tammy, Matthew and Rachel
Happy Birthday, Lilah!!!!
Happy 1st birthday Lilah!! You are such a joy to be around and are so very loved as is big brother. I think he loves you most of all. Deedra, awesome vid. I boo-hoo'd. Thank you for sharing your babies and talents with us. Love you all.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I loved it! I have to do those for my babies one day!! You are a great momma and I hope I can be like you one day. I love your little Lilah too, she is so precious and sweet. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
Awesome!!! You are the greatest Mom ever!
I love the video pics! You are such a good momma! Sweet sweet Lilah, I can't believe it's been a year. I love her big brown eyes and that sweet little face. I especially love her little giggles and that when Carter cries she cries too! Happy Birthday Lilah! We love you! We are saying prayers for you Deedra and the new baby everyday!
Post a Comment