Thursday, April 9, 2009

Philosophical Musings.....

...So I'm cleaning house while Carter is watching Max & Ruby this morning. Max & Ruby are brother and sister bunny rabbits. Max is the little brother and Ruby is the bossy older sister bunny.

Anyway, Max and Ruby were getting all excited about Easter and an upcoming visit from the Easter Bunny.

As they wondered what treats the Easter Bunny would be leaving in their baskets this year, I couldn't help but ponder this thought.....

If the Easter Bunny visits other bunnies, like say, Max & Ruby, wouldn't it just be like a break in?

....or would Easter be like Christmas for bunnies?.....and the Easter Bunny like their Santa?

....or maybe the progesterone shot I got last night is affecting my brain?

Something is up because as I listened to Ruby in the segment just before the Easter one, she was running around a candy store tasting every imaginable candy and I, Deedra Pike, got literally sick just thinking about all that chocolate and candy and hearing her sound effects as she enjoyed each one. MUST be the hormones! (which in a weird way makes me feel good, since I think maybe this means everything is going as it should be babywise?)

No doubt if this post disappears, you'll know the hormonal haze I am apparently drifting around in has worn off :)

6 comments:

Tonja said...

It's hard for me to imagine eating chocolate making me sick...but, then I'm not in a hormonal haze, either. Wait! Yes, I am! Mine is just called menopause...and chocolate only makes it better!:)

Judith said...

Okay, you are so already into the Esther study. Things that are touch about being a woman: HORMONES.I am having a horrible time with them right now. Could it be the full moon.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

"If the Easter Bunny visits other bunnies, like say, Max & Ruby, wouldn't it just be like a break in?"


Hands down the best sentence I've read all week...lol

Karri said...

That is too stinkin funny! Maybe I gave you toooo much progesterone??? Oh I forgot to tell you that Carter was so hilarious Wednesday nite! He got in a little trouble, nothing major (i think he was hitting one of the girls???). Anyway, I told him to sit in the rocking chair for a minute. He started crying hysterically saying, my momma won't let me be in time out, she says no timeout, my momma told me not to sit down, you are gonna be in trouuuuuuble! I was laughing so hard at him I couldn't even get on to him anymore. That little stinker already knows how to get outta trouble! I love him!

Vernie said...

Looking at your blog tonight and will be praying for you and your appointment tomorrow.

terri said...

So was that episode close to the one where the bunny leaves Max and Ruby a chocolate chicken? That was so weird. And, I'll tell ya I was kindof grossed out by watching Max eat that whole chocolate chicken.