....Please remember my cousin, Jill, when you pray. Jill is 30 and has fought breast cancer for the past 5 years. She was taken to the hospital last night and her family called in this morning. Jill has one son, Alec. Jill has fought this disease every step of the way. Her determination is truly an inspiration to us all. Please remember her and her heartbroken family when you pray.
UPDATE: (Sunday night) For those of you who emailed or asked, Jill is still hanging in there. She was actually alert for a little while today and able to talk with family for a while. Thank you so much for your emails, questions, and comments on my blog!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


4 comments:
Deedra,
Hey it's Amanda. Just wandering how Jill is doing. Please email me and let me know. thanks
She is a very pretty girl. Is she from this area? She kind of looks a little familiar. I will pray for her and her family. Thanks
Wow! Thirty??? 3 out of 6 aunts on my dad's side have had breast cancer. This scares me, I can't recall hearing about anyone with it so young. I'm 32 now, frightening.
Best wishes and prayers. I know from experience how hard it is to have family members on this road. I'm so sorry.
Amanda
Oh so young! I am praying even now!
Post a Comment