Today has been "one of those days", so was yesterday, and the day or two before that.... I actually went to Twitter to request prayer for myself when I saw another prayer request.
This family just lost their precious 11 month old daughter, Cora, to cancer. They just found out she had cancer at the end of January......just a couple of weeks ago!
I can not even imagine their pain.
Please help me pray for them. A memorial service for Cora begins in a couple of hours at 1:00. I will be lifting them up until then, during, as well as after and in the days and weeks to come.
As I look at my sweet Lilah, who is less than 1 month younger than Cora, I CAN NOT imagine their unbearable grief.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


6 comments:
I am praying with you and for you!
I am praying RIGHT NOW, too.
Me too! I went to their blog yesterday! I couldn't find where it discussed her exact illness. Oh how tragic! But their faith shows through the pain! Lifting them up with you!
I hope today is better just knowing you have been prayed for and loved by so many!
I cannot imagine either...I will be praying...
Post a Comment