I am sending Clayton to your house to help you out with this situation. Carter shared his goldfish with him at church a couple Sunday's ago, and Clayton really liked them!
Let me guess, it was the same little boy that said my name is Doris.Lol. All it took was that sweet sweet smile that came right along behind those words to melt my heart.
At least your mess was pretty easy to clean up. Aubree came in the bathroom this morning with the swiffer mop and said so sweet, I am mopping. I followed her back to the kitchen to see the damage and she showed me that she had been mopping the living room rug :) lovely!!!! The one peice of carpet that didnt have many stains is sure to be the worst carpet now. LOL
12 comments:
Well Mom at least its not STICKY!!!
Looks like they are strategically positioned for sharing! Happy you have taught your babies good manners!!!
Will I be seeing you in South Pittsburg??????????
I am sending Clayton to your house to help you out with this situation. Carter shared his goldfish with him at church a couple Sunday's ago, and Clayton really liked them!
oh girl, I feel your pain!!!
Is this one of those 'joys of motherhood'?
Let me guess, it was the same little boy that said my name is Doris.Lol. All it took was that sweet sweet smile that came right along behind those words to melt my heart.
Tammy
Now in that picture I see an awesome time manager! He has cut the task time in half! Why bother with the middle man!
I can empathize!
and I want ask -- how is it that you take such beautiful pictures that you make goldfish look like a piece of art! =)
At least your mess was pretty easy to clean up. Aubree came in the bathroom this morning with the swiffer mop and said so sweet, I am mopping. I followed her back to the kitchen to see the damage and she showed me that she had been mopping the living room rug :) lovely!!!! The one peice of carpet that didnt have many stains is sure to be the worst carpet now. LOL
I love goldfish! Looks inviting. You take great pictures. Have a good weekend!
Maybe he's starting a new dining trend, "goldfish buffet", all you can eat!
Well of COURSE it happened right after you vacuumed. That's their favorite time to make a big mess! LOL!!!
By the way, that's a cool picture.
Post a Comment