Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hormonal, Erratic, & Audited...Oh My!

....I turned on the news tonight.

Big Mistake.

I made it just fine through the local news, mainly because they just do "local" stuff. I got busy with supper and didn't manage to change the channel before the world news came on. I usually just can't stomach it.

Tonight it took about 2 minutes to make me mad.....or, as Carter says, ....."veeery mad".

So now I have a thing or two to say.

Can somebody PLEASE tell me why in the world I was audited on our taxes ( I say "I" because hubs had to work and I had to go all by myself ) last year, WHILE I was PREGNANT, and HORMONAL, and ERRATIC, when apparently nobody needs to pay their taxes in this country??? Let alone file AND be audited!!

Geez! We could have just not even bothered with paying them and maybe been nominated for.... oh, say, a presidential cabinet position?!

Because I am certainly no longer pregnant....or hormonal and erratic!


(Disclosure: Our audit only showed a discrepancy of 3$. Which is amazing considering I walked in with a big rubbermaid tote full of awesomely organized farm receipts. I shorted us $3. .........just so you know! The process was still a nightmare though! UGH!)

One more thing, have you seen the H&R Block cubicles in Walmart? Does anyone really use those? For Real?

There...I got it out. I feel much better now!

1 comment:

Wendy L said...

And let me guess...they didn't pay you your $3.00 ??