Friday, February 20, 2009

fPhoto friday


Canon XSi
f/1.8
ISO 400

Taken on Feburary 14 in my neighbor's yard. Is Spring springing?

For more fPhoto friday, visit Natalie!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Well hi Deedra!

I love these kinds of close up shots.. and love nature.... what beauty! You know, you have reminded me, I always forget to put what camera I shot with, my ISO and all the fun stuff under my shots... gah!

So wonderful to meet you! I am so loving all your photography here on your page... hugs.. Amy

Joyfull said...

Beautiful! Sure looks like spring to me!

Chris said...

Deedra, Thanks for sharing your pretty photo! I like the way you captured the flower just beginnig to face the Spring sunshine! Won't be long, and there'll be a bunch!

Love your title picture!

Blessings, Chris

Carrie said...

Can't wait for spring!!!!

Leigh Anne said...

I wish! There coming up in my yard,too.

K. Tilley said...

You know the old saying......if buttercups bloom in Feb. there will be snow in March......we'll just have to wait and see if there's any truth to that won't we.....Can't wait for spring either!!

Holly said...

I sure hope spring is around the corner. I am sick of being warm and then cold.
Great pic.

Cheryl said...

Love the picture. I seen buttercups just this week! I was amazed, isn't this kind of early for them? What if K is right?? SNOW in MARCH??? We just might get snowed in this year!;)

Rita Loca said...

OT,If I recall correctly you worked with a man whose father was an Adventist pilot in Venezuela. Their plane has gone missing. Check my blog for more info.
http://jungle-hut.blogspot.com/2009/02/pray.html
PRAY!

A Stone Gatherer said...

So beautiful! Can't wait to see that around here!!!!!

Natalie said...

Love your depth of field!!