Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a......

White Christmas? Doubtful, but that remains to be seen. At least we kicked December off with a rare treat.....snow!

Carter was most upset at the beautiful white snow blanketing his precious 4 wheeler that someone named Dad left outside...





Speaking of Rambo, anyone wanna guess how long the 9 Foot Christmas tree was up before he knocked it to the floor?

About an hour. Probably less, actually.

I was on the phone with my sister when I heard it crash to the floor. The next thing I heard was Carter's desperate voice saying, "Mom, PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

The tree trapped him in the corner when it toppled over. The little stinker better be glad I hadn't decorated it yet! Funny thing is, I know exactly what happened.

As soon as I had it standing and plugged in the lights he said, "Where's Santa?" I told him Santa wouldn't be here for a few weeks. That didn't satisfy him because as I was unrolling more lights (tree is prelit with white, but I love to add colored ones and bubble lights and have a zillion lights!) he kept lying on his tummy under the tree and looking for him. I'm sure he was crawling around underneath it looking for Santa when he knocked it over.


This morning to get us in the spirit for decorating, I put the Rudolph shirt on him that he wore last year. Thankfully it still fits and the nose still lights up! He was tickled with it until a thought obviously struck him. I could see by his expression that he was pondering something very serious.

"Mom, I don't want this deer to pee on my shirt!"


Well, that makes two of us!.....LOL!


This promises to be a fun...and funny, holiday season!



3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL He is his father's son........ sounds just like something Kyle would say!

love you

Carrie said...

He is too cute!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....:)

Tonja said...

Snow! How wonderful! Good thing you made a picture of it!