"Lilah needs to grow some hair up".
"Lilah needs to grow some teeth up."
These are the words of the wise one.
Yes. Carter.
Well after being grumpy and fussy and one serious Mama's girl for the last few days, Lilah finally grew up some teeth.
Well, one tooth.
It just came through yesterday.
I don't think Carter could have been more excited about Lilah "growing up some teeth"!
Wonder how long before she uses it on him?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


6 comments:
Hmmm....my little one is "growing up" two new teeth right now. I hadn't thought him using them on his sisters. HAHA But I'm sure he will. :)
oh how exciting.... and Carter is wise beyond his years.....lets meet up and go to eat with our families over the school break?
love you guys bunches!
How cute! Sadly, he will feel those teeth soon enough!
He will regret ever wishing she would grow some teeth up when she gets him one good time!
Adorable blog.
Merry Christmas!
I invite you to join us on our year-long journey, as we read the Bible in 2009.
Blessings,
Linda
HEART OF A READY WRITER – Bible reading and devotional
Surely she would NOT use them on sweet Carter???? Would she?? :) He looked so cute today. He has some pretty eyes!
Post a Comment