Front door. Our house can't be seen from the road so I don't do alot of decorating outside. For my own personal holiday pleasure, I hang green wreaths on the windows with red bows, and this wreath & real-live-i sawed-them-down-myself-in-the-pasture evergreen trees. (p.s. If you don't know it, they have thorns! Lots of them! It's been two weeks and my arms are just now starting to look somewhat normal again!)

The Mantle. Carter loves the Nutcrackers. I love that he calls them Robutts. (robots)
Tree. It's pre lit with white, but when my little boy was born I added colored strands and bubble lights for color. He loves it. I can stand it.
Tree. It's pre lit with white, but when my little boy was born I added colored strands and bubble lights for color. He loves it. I can stand it.I've been doing this the past few years. It dims the light a bit, but it's worth eating in the dark for the effect....at least I think it is. Hubs notsomuch!
Carter's "Favorite tree"...seriously, do you know how many thorns I have for this one to be your "favorite"??
Bubble lights. Remind me of my Grandmother's tree.
I hope you enjoyed touring "The Farm". I can't wait to see the beautiful decorations from the rest of the tour!
To participate or just to partake in the Christmas Tour Of Homes, visit BooMama!
Merry Christmas!



52 comments:
You have a beautiful home and the decorations are gorgeous!
very beautiful, love the silver decor in the dining room!
Oh I LOVE your house!!!
It is amazingly wonderful!
The snowflakes on the wall are so neat, how did you make them? The trees in the jars are really cool too! Wow, I would love to be celebrating CHRISTmas at your house this year...your home is just filled with CHRISTmas love.:)
Dining room - awesome. And I love the white ornaments in the bathroom. Not tacky! My fav is that you cut all those greens. You get bonus points for that!
Dining room - awesome. And I love the white ornaments in the bathroom. Not tacky! My fav is that you cut all those greens. You get bonus points for that!
Stunningly beautiful! Can I tell you how jealous I am that you get to have all those "pretties" with a toddler! I would have never been able to do that.
Love all your pictures.
So pretty, I love the dinning room you need to show us how to make those snowflakes. Merry Christmas
Ok. I am never, and I mean never, inviting you to my house. ha
Your house looks like it came straight out of a magazine!!!!
I just LOVE it!
I almost cried when I read that you read them stories from the reading chair with only the lights from candles and Chrismas lights....so sweet.....
Also, the white thing in the bathroom is not tacky. I just saw where someone did that in a magazine....it's all BEAUTIFUL!!!
One more thing...can you take my kids Christmas pictures at your house???? hahahaha No, I'm serious. Really.
Beautiful. I'd love to know how you made the snowflakes. And...I enjoyed reading about how bottled Christmas this year. Thanks for having me over. I enjoyed the visit.
BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE your dining room. And the kids Christmas pics are just adorable! I can't figure out the snowflakes though, but you are going to have to share that one with me!
Hi. Thanks for the visit. I'm a first time visitor. And I just have to say, I especially (underlined) like your decorations in the bathroom. Very pretty! Everything is nice and festive...I am definitely a lights person too. (I blogged about my "lights addiction" a few days ago.)
You have a beautiful home...it's so warm and inviting. I like that you decorate throughout the house. It looks magical!
Thanks for having me over.
Happy holidays!
I LOVE your beautiful home!! You are so talented!! How neat!! Your decorations are beautiful, oh and those babies of yours are pretty darn beautiful too!!
I love your blog! I am going to add you to my bloglist ok??
Jaelle @ www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas!!
your house is gorgeous... I now know who to call when I get a real house, not just my townhome!
and decorations in the bathroom are not tacky, and if they are, then I am also tacky b/c my bathroom has a baby tree in it! :)
I love your decorations- just beautiful!
How beautiful!
Your house is so cute!! I love all of the decorations!! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas!!
Your house is beautiful! Better Homes and Gardens ain't got nutin on you girl!!
Can I hire you next year?
Everything is just so beautiful--you did such a nice job decorating!!
Julieann
Hey- just wanted to let you know I linked to your page because your pictures were so pretty!
Beautiful decorations and kudos to you for going through the pain for them all. It was obviously well worth it!
OMGosh I adore your dining room!!! It is so beautiful, everything else is too but the dining room is inspiring. It makes me want to figure out a way to do that in my own ha ha! Thank you so much for sharing!
Everything is beautiful! I especially like the dining room. Did you happen to make the snowflakes with tinkertoys to which you added mirrors? I love the effect!
Girl, you have worked hard...and it shows! Everything is beautiful! My favorite is the 'bottled trees'...and there is nothing better than fresh evergreen. Smells like Christmas.
Hope this is your best Christmas ever!
OMGOODNESS girl simply awesome!!! LOVE IT GIRL!
It's beautiful! Love all of your greenery.
Merry Christmas!
Lovely lovely! I think Carter's tree is my favorite tree too!!! Your pictures are wonderfully done!
blessings
mary
Hello Deedra! You have a beautiful home!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Your home is beautiful! The ceramic trees are new? They look just like the one my grandma has and I have a green one. Thanks for sharing your home with all of us!
-Kim
Your house is beautiful and I love the snowflakes on the wall!!!
I have to know how you made the snowflakes. You can even keep your nickel. :))
Droping by from the Christmas tour of homes...ohhh please tell us about the snowflakes ;) LOVE your deco!!
I love your house! Can we swap after the week I have had? LOL
I tagged you for something! Check out my blog!
Love your Christmas decor. I have a ceramic tree made for me by my great-grandmother. I don't have it out this year, but I so cherish that piece.
Merry Christmas!
One of the prettiest so far! Take a bow. I love, love your tree and all your personal touches. Thanks for sharing!!
Come on over.
Merry Christmas!
I am OBSESSED with your dining room! So adorable. Also, I have a white ceramic tree (it's at my parents' house) that has pink lights on the tips. So lovely! Come visit me at my house (blog)!
Ok Sister! After I spoke with you on the phone,I was totally thinking about suprising you with a ceramic Christmas tree that our grandmother really did make. I actually bought new lights for the ceramic tree at Hobby Lobby.For those who need them they stock them year round there! Anyway,now that I have seen that you have new white trees,I'm having second thoughts!!
Beautiful - I love the "sawed-by-you" evergreen touches! So festive!
Happy Holidays!
Your dining room is especially stunning! What a great job you've done decorating your whole house. :)
Beautiful home! I love your dining room! Thanks for letting us in! Merry Christmas to you!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful home - I am guessing the snowflakes were made with circle mirrors and tinkertoys????
VERY CREATIVE!
Lovely tour!
Merry Christmas
Oh...those snowflakes are amazing! Gorgeous...thank you for sharing your lovely home. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to You!
Your house is gorgeous! GORGEOUS!
Your house looks awesome" Martha" I mean Sister!! I was watching Martha pick out her tree and greenery for Christmas this morning on TV. Martha stated, "if you cut one tree yourself, the rule is you have to replant two in it's place!!!" So get to planting!!! Martha said so!!! The greenery looks great! GG would be proud! Your pictures are really good too! Keep it up the good work!!
cbw
I loved it. Everything is beautiful. Wish I could be with you on Thursday but I'll be dealing with stress at work and cleaning the church.
Have a great time and eat a cookie for me
Your home is so lovely! I do love ceramic trees. I have fond memories of the one at my grandma's house.
You sooo should have been an interior designer!!! Can't wait to see you and your house in person tonight!!
These pictures don't even do your house justice! I asked for forgiveness for coveting when I left. No joke. ha
I wish I could have stayed longer and gotten a tour throughout the house!!! Thanks for having us over tonight!
Oh and how did you make the cider? Oh heck, I'll just pay you 5 bucks and have an excuse to come back over ha!~
Your house is just gorgeous!! And I have seen it in person and I agree with Brooke those pic's do not do it justice. Loved our visit and thanks for having us over! Love ya and Merry Christmas!
Wendy L
I can't believe your grandmother made those ceramic trees! Wow! The robuts are nice, too! Ha!
Thanks for the tour. I really love the live greens and the fact that you are willing to put up with colored lights for your children!
Have a wonderful Christmas holiday!
Your home is beautiful!
Merry Christmas to you!
Post a Comment