Monday, November 17, 2008

Pray for this precious baby!

Update! For an update on Landon please go HERE. Thank you all for your prayers!

I waded though the snot
(etc) coming from the nose of most every single member of this household to get to my computer to post this. I would have done it earlier but quite honestly have barely lifted my head for days much less stare at a computer screen. This doesn't by any means lesson the urgency of my request though!


My sweet nephew, Landon, 19 months, has been very sick for over a week and has been in the hospital since Friday. He has been so so sick and they have yet to discover exactly what is causing him to be so ill. Please remember Landon when you pray. Also, please remember his parents, Dana & Kevin. I know they are exhausted not to mention very scared at this point.


Please join me as I lift them up in prayer, as well as the doctors, nurses and specialists that they will find what is wrong and get this baby well! Most importantly I pray that Landon feels much better....FAST!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying!

love you all

Cheryl said...

I have prayed for this little guy! I pray he feels much better really soon.

K. Tilley said...

Praying for this precious baby and family.

Tonja said...

I will pray for his recovery!

Carrie said...

Praying for Landon, his family and the doctors.

Lindsay said...

Oh poor baby! I am praying NOW!