So here are a couple of shots of our baby girl in utero! Relax, the big hole you see in the second pic is a shadow or something. Dr. H assures me it isn't really a hole in her head...(Dad was a little concerned about that one!) Then below I'm including a pic from the 4D of Carter. We got to watch her for a while and they definitely look alike! The chubby cheeks and full lips are something they definitely have in common! We'll have to wait to see if she has her dad's big brown eyes like her big brother does!! Isn't this the coolest thing ever? A sneak peek at our bundle of joy 2 months before her arrival? Sooo cool!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


12 comments:
Oh WOW. Those are great pictures. I love her little profile. You can see so many details!!!
She's beautiful. :)
Deedra, as soon as opened my text tonight, I immediately said "she looks like Carter". Carrie Lea said the same thing. Wow, this is so neat. I can't beleive how far technology has come in the last 8 years. She is beautiful.
Please let me know when she has a name.
Love you all,
Tammy
How cool is that! She is fearfully and wonderfully made!!!
These are so cool!!!
They are awesome, but I'm glad you explained about the "hole" :) How very exciting, I just cannot imagine seeing photos like that instead of the very skeletal regular ultrasound pics!!! So...the big question, now that you've seen her, did you get your inspiration? :)
Awesome Awesome Awesome.
Psm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
How exciting!
How amazing! When I had my children, there was none of this, and you couldn't even find out the sex of the baby! My, how things change! Imagine what you may be saying when your children are grown!
She's beautiful! Take care!
Those pics are awesome! She is so cute...just like Carter!
I am so glad you explained the black hole.....my heart stopped for a sec. She's beautiful and if you still can't think of a name I think you should name her Kerri LOL
I'm so glad you cleared that up about the shadow...:))
And no doubt she'll be just as beautiful as her big brother :)
Now what to call her???
Carly?
Carlotta?
Carla?
Carrie?
Carrine?
Cara?
Carolyne?
Still thinkin'...
This technology baffles me. How in the world???
Just beautiful!
A
How sweet! It makes me want another one. For a second! LOL
Little girls are so much fun.You are gonna have a blast dressing her up all the time.
Post a Comment