***Scroll down for Fit4Life Friday***
I just had to post this video of Carter "getting down" with the band last night during the homecoming parade. To say he enjoyed himself would be an understatement! He couldn't decide whether he wanted to dance, or direct the band, or just clap....for himself and them! And then he saw the cheerleaders,...they shouted his name,....and he stopped in his tracks! I'm thinkin I have a ladies man on my hands!
Also, check out the boots! He absolutely MUST wear them everywhere!


6 comments:
He is SOOOO cute!! And leave him alone about the boots they are very fashionable... :)
How cute! What a priceless treasure to show him when he's about 15! :)
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! Have I mentioned that he is a D-O-L-L???
Oh my goodness!! Too cute!
How cute!!! He's got the beat down for sure. lol
Love the video!!!!!!!! He gets those dance moves from his mom & cousin Lamar!
Post a Comment