I have just been busy busy busy....and tired tired tired...and sick sick sick! I've been trying to finish up all my end of the month work stuff, started a new Awana class at church (kindergarten & 1st grade....crazy, right?), and all the usual prego craziness of late to go along with it (not complaining!). So! Needless to say, my blog posts and visits had to be the thing to suffer,...oh, and my housework! It is a sad sad mess right now! If you ring my doorbell, I will pretend not to be home.....it's that bad!!! Call me a couple of days beforehand if you plan to visit!...lol
So, to fill everyone in on what's been going on...the pregnancy is going fine, as far as I know. I go back to the Dr on Wednesday. (Please say a prayer!!) My regular clothes (which I'd just gotten back in to) no longer fit I can only assume due to this being my second (Well, actually 4th) pregnancy and also the fact that I have been injected with progesterone weekly for a couple of months now....(Marty W, are you sorry you asked where I'd been?) Also, it's time to do hay again, so every waking, non hurling moment is spent trying to help my husband as much as possible. I also managed to squeeze in 2 nephews football games. One Friday night and one Saturday morning, 2 birthday partys, and church on Sunday morning, Sunday night I hung out on my knees with the toilet. I have no plans this weekend except for my date with TOBYMAC, Barlow Girl, & Thousand Foot Crutch...(oh yeah, and my husband and some friends of ours:) on Friday night, and hopefully a trip with friends & family to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday, pending weather and morning sickness.
In other news....I have THE most HUGE prayer praise! I have a friend who has been trying to become pregnant for years...literally YEARS! They did In Vitro a few weeks ago and she got the call on Thursday that it worked!!!!! Let me tell you, I cried as much when she told me as I did when I found out I was pregnant myself!!! This is such a HUGE blessing for this couple and both of their families after so many disappointments. Please help me pray that all goes well for them!
Also, we are leaving for a bit of a vacation in a couple of weeks and for those of you who know my husband, you know this is a big deal! (Even if there will be a farmshow involved for 2 of the 6 days!) He is a homebody if there ever was one! So anyway, there is a ton of stuff to get done around here before we leave so, I'd better get back to the hay field........Marty W, I promise not to not blog for a week again, if you promise not to tell Kyle that I typed this today,.....he thinks I'm making him a sandwich!
p.s....I will be posting again before vacation though! I promise!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


5 comments:
I'm glad you posted...I have been missing you. Sorry you've been so sick though...hopefully you'll be through with that part soon. I know you'll be posting again before you go on vacation, won't you? And take pictures while you're gone!
Glad all is well with you. I'd been checking and was getting a little comcerned. I understand the busy and the sick. Take good care of you and enjoy your trip!
Glad to hear that all is well. Take lots of pictures on vacation, we can't wait to see what fun things Carter will get into!! :)
I am so incredibly jealous of your seeing Toby Friday....PLEASE tell him I'm sorry I couldn't make it and be a good friend like Brooke and take lots of pictures!! :)
Lisa
Have a great vacation!
Post a Comment