Those pictures were priceless! The one with his hair kind of messy looked just like his daddy! Not the hair, the expression! Oh, and thanks for the comment on my post. I was almost afraid it would bring negative comments instead of positive ones! Cheryl told me it really made her think about what we have done to our kids!
Very sweet pics. I just had to check out your blog; I couldn't believe I saw another Deedra, spelled the same way, nonetheless! Plus, you are a Christian...I just had to give you a shout out! ~Deedra Mager
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEEDRA!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great Birthday!!
8 comments:
Those pictures were priceless! The one with his hair kind of messy looked just like his daddy! Not the hair, the expression! Oh, and thanks for the comment on my post. I was almost afraid it would bring negative comments instead of positive ones! Cheryl told me it really made her think about what we have done to our kids!
I love the slideshow! CUTE!!!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! :)
Very sweet pics. I just had to check out your blog; I couldn't believe I saw another Deedra, spelled the same way, nonetheless! Plus, you are a Christian...I just had to give you a shout out!
~Deedra Mager
Looks like a VERY fun day!
Cute, cute!
I think I need to do that with the peanut this weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEEDRA!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a great Birthday!!
Love, CWx2
Very cute, and so much fun!!!
Cute, cute pictures!!!!
Post a Comment