Friday, March 27, 2009

fPhoto Friday




Photobucket

"Buddies"


location: our front yard.....just before dark
camera: Canon XSi
setting:ISO 800, Shutter 1/16, f5.6, no flash

For more fPhoto friday, visit Natalie!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Those two are just adorable!!

You take awesome pics!

Melissa Lea said...

OMGosh! I so love this picture! If only my son would stay still long enough to capture a pic like this! Love it, love it, love it!!

Tonja said...

Love it!

K. Tilley said...

Girlfriend, with Kyle's work closing I am dead serious....I'll PAY you to take my childs picture!!

I would rather have a picture of Hayden than all the gifts money could buy. They are treasures and a few months before Taylor died your sister took some of the most beautiful pictures of him and Lillie and I am so thankful for them! When our loved ones have gone on pictures can bring us lots of comfort.

Natalie said...

What a precious moment you captured!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Beautiful! Some of my favorite pics of my kids are of their backs looking out over the ocean. You can't see them giving each other dirty looks that way. :)))

Missi said...

How very beautiful. Treasure these moments, before long it will be "He's touching me!" and "Get out of my room!" lol
Your babies are extraordinary!!!(but you knew that huh)

Wendy L said...

I love it!!
I just saw the pic's you took of Sam on Lisa's blog and I am still sobbing. I didn't get to come that Sunday because I was sick and I hated it so bad, but after seeing those pictures I feel like I was right there. So Sweet!!
I need some new pic's of the boys....when do you have a opening??