.......Cutest "Things" I've ever seen!This is my niece, Rachel (right) and her friend, Olivia (left). They dressed up to celebrate Dr Suess' birthday this week.
Just wondering, what's your favorite Dr Suess book? Mine would have to be Green Eggs and Ham.....although, I love to read them all out loud. I find myself reading faster and faster as I rhyme. Carter loves them, Lilah just looks at us funny as we laugh and giggle. I'm sure she'll come around.....or eventually learn to roll her eyes at us:)
So, which one is your favorite??
Just wondering, what's your favorite Dr Suess book? Mine would have to be Green Eggs and Ham.....although, I love to read them all out loud. I find myself reading faster and faster as I rhyme. Carter loves them, Lilah just looks at us funny as we laugh and giggle. I'm sure she'll come around.....or eventually learn to roll her eyes at us:)
So, which one is your favorite??


9 comments:
It's hard to beat Green Eggs and Ham. The girls are too cute.
They are cute things!!!! I have to say my fav. is Oh, The Places You'll Go....
Too cute! I always like Green Eggs and Ham. My great-grandma had a Dr. Seuss dictionary or ABC book or something like that when I was little (I think she still has it). I really liked it, too. It was the only one like it that I had ever seen.
Cohen and Taegan really like 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish right now. Rachel and Olivia are too cute!
Cat in the Hat & Oh the Places You'll Go
In A People House!
What a great idea for a costume.
We love them all. The goofy rhymes and the repetetive words helped teach my kids to read. I love that. Reading really is FUNdamental.
Lori
I really like all of them! HA But the favorite one that comes to mind is "Oh, The Places You'll Go"
So many of them I love...maybe Horton Hatches an Egg...
Post a Comment