Friday, March 6, 2009

fPhoto friday



Sweet Lilah Rae

Canon XSi

f/1.8
ISO 1600
flash suppressed
Location: Backyard
Feb 2009

For more fPhoto friday, visit Natalie @ Married To The Preacher!

p.s..don't miss The Birthday Wish below!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Fphoto Friday, Deedra!

What a sweet shot of a sweet lovie! My goodness... I love the editing that you did on these. So soft.

Hugs.. Amy

Melissa Lea said...

Love this pic of Miss Lilah! She is such a cutie! Pretty soon she will be beating up on Andrew and telling him to leave her alone!!

Karri said...

I could just kiss that baby to pieces! Seriously, you need to start your own photography biz! My kids can be your first customers!

Shaunta said...

So precious! She is always so happy!

Kaylan said...

She is cute as a button, Deedra! It makes me smile every time I see her name- such the perfect lil' southern belle!

I love the editing-- what do u use to edit your photos? They are so beautiful always!

Amanda said...

She is so precious. You take awesome pictures.

c said...

Adorable picture! I love the softness around her face.

Anonymous said...

She is the poster girl for gerber baby. Your kids are adorable!!

Teena in Toronto said...

What a cutie!

Happy blogoversary!

LynnAnn said...

She looks so cuddly! This is such a sweet photo - but I've been looking through and it looks like Lilah doesn't take any pictures that aren't sweet!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

what a beauty!