Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Big Miracles, Little Packages!

Update: Tyler and Taylor have arrived! Both Mom and babies are doing great! They both weighed 5 pounds and something ounces, but my info came via men so I don't have the exacts yet, only that everyone is doing great!

Thank you so much for your prayers!!


...so I have a bit of a request from you guys. I know that there are some serious prayer warriors out there and I would love it if you could show a friend of mine some "blog world love" of the prayin' variety!

I have a precious girlfriend who has wanted to become a mom for years now and has gone through so so much to become one.

Well, God has shown out big time! She will be delivering her twin boys on Thursday of this week!!!!! Just in time to celebrate Mother's Day! Isn't that just awesome???

She will be delivered via C section at 8:45 AM EST on Thursday morning and I would love it, and she would too, if you would lift her and her precious babies up in prayer! So please help me as I pray for Jeff & Alicia and their babies Tyler & Taylor! The pregnancy itself is an answered prayer for so many, including myself, and I feel so blessed to have been able to share in being pregnant with Alicia, and look so forward to watching our little ones grow up together!

For those of you who know them, you know just how precious this couple is and I know that you will join me in praising God for this miracle in their lives!! If you want to leave a comment for them, Alicia has my blog addy and I will be glad to pass any comments along to them as well!

Thank you girls!! (and guys,....I know you're out there!)

9 comments:

Julie said...

I will definitely keep them in my prayers. How excting. Twins!!!

Carrie said...

I will be praying for a good delivery and healthy babies and Mom! I can't wait to see pictures! I love the names...how special.

Congratulations!!

Carrie

Melissa Lea said...

Dear Alicia,

I am so happy for you guys! I will be so glad to have 2 new cousins! I know you are so thrilled! My prayers are with you!!!

Love,
Melissa

K. Tilley said...

This is your terrible neighbor who thinks of you everyday but never comes to see you.......LOL

I will be praying for you and those boys and can't wait to see them.

Love you and praying for a safe delivery!!!

Rita Loca said...

I would love to pray for your friend now and tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you two and your families. We are praying for a safe delivery and a quick recovery for mom. Congratulations!

Clay and Tammy Pike

Full of Grace said...

Saying a prayer from NY!!!

Unknown said...

I'll definitely be praying! What a blessing to have twin boys! (I should know ;) )

LA Nickers said...

Praying, even now.

What's the report?


Blessings,
Linda
Nickers and Ink


PLEASE VOTE GROCERY BAG POLL, on Practically at Home

By the way . . . this blog is adorable! ;-)