Tuesday, May 20, 2008

6 Week Checkup


(well, actually 7 weeks tomorrow)........and 5 shots!!! OUCH! Poor, sweet Lilah, the one who never ever cries, has really gotten her little feelings hurt today! Bless her little heart! She has cried off and on all day long. I think she cries every time she thinks about it! Carter didn't like it either, I thought he was gonna go after the nurse while she was giving the shots!....You know how fast they give them, he couldn't understand why she just kept on and on even though Lilah was crying so hard!


Other than that, she is super healthy...weighing in at exactly 10 pounds! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?


p.s.....I have a question for ya....the bows in the hair.....where exactly do they go? I mean, in the center, on the side,....where?? The girl's got no hair to speak of, so I'm sticking them to her head, but they look funny to me wherever I stick them.....so, please,...HELP!!

10 comments:

The Henderson's said...

Deedra ~ She is SO cute and growing so fast. And I think the bow is super cute right where it is!

Carrie said...

I'm not one to ask....seeing I have no girls and can bearly fix my own hair....but, I think it looks great right where you have it!

Anonymous said...

The bow is perfect just like my sweet precious beautiful niece. I am so glad to here she got a good report. Give them a big hug and kiss from me until I am over this crude I have and can do it myself.

That is a wonderful picture of her.

Tammy

Brooke said...

You are so funny. The bow looks good and she is beautiful!!!

Tonja said...

Beautiful, beautiful child! God bless you all!

Full of Grace said...

Even though I am only echoing everyone else's sentiments, she is So Sweet :) Thanks for posting a few pictures of your cuteness! :)

Dianne said...

No idea about the bows, but she is PRECIOUS! If I lived there, I'd babysit for you...LOTS! :-)

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

from a former bow-sticker-on-er, i'd say your placement is perfect. :))

terri said...

She is such a cutie! And the bow looks cute just like it is. Or wherever you stick it. How did you get it to stick? I always had to use those stretchy little headbands!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, she is just beautiful. I always put the bows of to the side going diaginally. She looks beautiful whereever you place the bow though.