....so here I have gone almost a week again without blogging! I KNOW! Well, I really don't have an excuse other than I just haven't been on the computer much. Not to mention, I am supposed to be staying off my feet as much as possible so I haven't had alot of exciting things to blog about this week.
Not alot,....but I did have a few things. Here are the highlights:
Monday: Dr appt. All is well except that blood pressure is climbing. He tells me to take it easy as much as possible and not to get excited.
Tuesday: Carter stands at the end of couch with a strange goo on his hands. I'm sitting on the couch (off my feet as instructed) and ask him what's on his hands. As he is rubbing them together he casually says "poop". Oh MERCY!!! He was telling the truth!! He had taken a big ol' dig in his poopy diaper and was just about ready to rub it all over the arm of my couch when I caught him....So much for not getting excited!!!
Wednesday: Not feeling well at all. I pretty much hang out on the couch the whole entire day. (Well, as much as you can with a 21 month old)
Thursday: Feeling a bit better. I have a hair appt (which makes me feel much better!) and Aunt Crystal takes Carter to the park. Then we stop for a few innings of my nephew Matthew's Baseball game. Carter loved it (of course!) and so did I. I was so afraid I might not make any of their games this year! Three innings is better than nothing!! Carter actually said "ball" in his sleep last night....that's big! He hasn't done that since football season! He definitely liked it!! The bad news is, I spent part of the night on a heating pad,....apparently I wasn't off my feet quite enough!
Friday: BP through the roof. After a few light headed incidents and a persistent all night and half the day headache, I called the dr and he told me to come in. I have orders to stay off my feet for the weekend and see him first thing Monday morning, unless bp hits 150, then call him immediately (p.s...my dr is not on call this weekend but he gave me his personal cell number in case I needed him....isn't he awesome???) Anyway, if I'm still having bp probs Monday, as he suspects I will be, he says delivery will be moved up to the middle of the week,probably Wednesday unless something happens before then (which it might if Carter plays with another poopy diaper before then!!! Ewwwww!) ....sooooo it's looking like Lilah will make her appearance very very soon!!
Updated....
Saturday: I had planned on trying to make my niece Rachel's game for a few innings this morning at 9:30 so while I was getting ready I noticed Carter was reeeally quite for a few minutes, which is never good! Turns out, he opened the door (deadbolt and all!!!!) that goes from our bedroom out to the back porch and let himself out!!!! When I got to him he was thankfully still on the porch (did I mention there is also a hot tub out there, and a pond in our front yard??) just casually walking around testing his newfound freedom. Needless to say I spanked his little rear and gave him a stern talking to!! Then I called his dad at work to bring home something to keep him from opening the doors!....Now, I'm going to lay down......lol
I'll do my best to keep you posted!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


14 comments:
Praying for a quick and painless delivery. Ok painless is stretching it, but quick (as long as the Dr is there =))
Can't wait to see pics =)
You make sure that you listen to that doctor!!! I can't believe Carter almost make a poop print! Oh I think I would have fainted! Can't wait to hear the news soon!!! Breathe, get that bp down!
I've been checking your blog daily and sometimes even more than that to see if Lilah has come :) I'm so thankful for your update.
Hang in there with Carter, I have a little boy that has done similar things as well. He still will pull a fast one on me once in a while, but he is doing much better since I've been consistently telling him NO!!, along with a few smacks to the hand. Now we are trying to nip the finger in the nose antic that I despise so much!!!
Praying for you and your delivery and CANNOT wait to see little Lilah in pictures :)
Oh my girl, I am praying for you!! Coming from a mother with an only child, it is beyond me how mothers take care of more than one child at a time....The Lord knew what he was doing when he only gave me one.
Our Doctor is awesome and I know he will take good care of you. I was suposed to see him last Friday but he rescheduled for the 14th.
Praying you have a restful week-end
Praying for your health! Hope all goes well!! Love you!!!
Melissa
Please go lie down!!! As much as you can,ok? I worry, I'm a grand ma, it's my job!
You are hilarious. I will be praying that all goes well and I can't wait to read your updates...I'm so excited for your family!
OHHH!!!! So CLOSE you are to having that baby girl!!!!
I can't wait to read the birth story and see pictures of her beautiful face!
Praying everything goes well.....
Oh my! Hard to keep the BP down with Poop wars going on! I had one of my boys finger paint his walls one time with it! YUCK!
Take it easy. I know having him get out of the house was scarry. Hope you got some more locks.
Will pray God's blessings and safety for you and baby.
Wow! This Wednesday?!? Well I can't wait to hear some updates!!!! Take it easy (as much as you can!) and I'm praying that you have a smooth delivery!!!
Praying for you! I can't wait to see Lilah!
Take care!
You have done awesome with your adventurous 21 month old to keep up with. Believe it or not, Brandon was a relatively calm child at that age. Ok, so he changed over the years...I will be praying for you. I can't wait to see the new little girl!
You better take it easy girl! You are almost there. I hope things go so good for you and Lilah! Can't wait to see her. God Bless~
Um, yeah, the problem with having a countdown to an unpredictable event posted on your blog is that here I am sitting, looking at the Zero days left (as are you, I'm sure) thinking, OK! Where's the baby? Is she here? What's going on? I wonder how long it will take for the update? I wonder, I wonder, I wonder!
Hope things are going well, congrats in advance!
Amanda
Post a Comment