Friday, April 4, 2008

Lilah has arrived!!!

Lilah Rae made her appearance on April 2, 2008 at 7:28 AM!!! She weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is a beautiful, healthy baby girl who rarely ever cries (so far!!). I will post more later but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for some pics of Carter's new baby sister.....and let me tell you, he is one proud big brother!!!

22 comments:

A said...

ooh! I get to be the first to comment that she is incredible! So sweet, and precious, and CONGRATS to you!

Amanda

A Stone Gatherer said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see more pic of Lilah and her big brother!

Full of Grace said...

Oh Deedra, She is SO SO SO SO SWEET! Congratulations and I'm so happy you updated your blog (I check it NONSTOP) :)

Mandy said...

Congrats! She is adorable and I know you must be so proud. I can't wait to hear the details. Weren't you scheduled for the 10th?

Mandy
GA
www.madelinegracehopkins.blogspot.com

Melissa Lea said...

Congratulations Mrs. Deedra!!! I know you are soooooooo proud of her! She is sooooo adorable!!!!

Dianne said...

I have been SOOOOOO checking your blog to see if there was any news and YEA!!!!...today there is! I am so happy for you and she is just adorable. I hope all went well. What a blessing! I am sure Carter is just beside himself...I can't wait to hear the stories you are going to have over time with them both! I also must say that I love Carter's eyelashes...why is is that boys always get the good dark and/or long ones? :-)

Congratulations!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness she looks PERFECT!! She is beautiful. Momma you done good!

terri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! And what a sweet picture of big brother giving her a kiss. :)

Mindy said...

OH! CONGRATULATIONS!
I have been wondering when she would arrive.
Such adorable pics!

Cheryl said...

She really is a beautiful child. Glad to hear that you two are doing good. Don't you think she might look a little like Carter?????? Precious. Such a wonderful blessing. God Bless~

Rita Loca said...

Oh congratulations and God bless the little baby! Oh, new babies always give me goosebumps!

Carrie said...

Congratualtions on a beautiful baby girl! Praise the Lord she is healthy and you are too!

Can't wait to smell her.....I love the smell of newborns!

Julie said...

Oh my, she is beautiful. Congratulations!!!!! You are truly blessed.

Julie

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

That baby is absolutely gorgeous..i'll call you to come over this week. I've got something for Lilah that I can't wait to give you! :)

Lisa

Tonja said...

What a beautiful baby! God has blessed you greatly! Hope you are feeling well yourself.
Blessings to you all!

Tonja

Amanda said...

She's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We're so happy for you! She is beautiful!

K. Tilley said...

C-Section babies are so beautiful. They have the prettiest round heads. She looks like the baby dolls I used to wish for for Christmas. I'm like Carrie, I can't wait to smell her.....

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Congrats! She is lovely!

Judith said...

She is beautiful. I'm glad you are all doing good. You have been in our prayers. Carter must be so excited.

Crystal said...

Aww, she's beautiful!! Congrats!! :)

Unknown said...

She's beautiful!