Our daily life raising cows, chickens, and babies!
How cool is this. What people will do. I love it, and have a great WW. :)
What else can you say, but that's just weird. Hmmmm...
Not weird, I've seen variations of this... I think it's kinda cool in a funky-road-hog kinda way!
Party in the front, business in the back....Cute!
What the...?! Man, some people have more time on their hands than they know what to do with!! (also have better imaginations and knowledge of motors and such than I do, too!)
So do you think they call it a motorbug??? LOL Too funny!
That looks like something you'd find here in Iowa! :)My Wordless Wednesday is up ... come see!
I have a couple teenagers that wouldn't mind driving that around town for a while. Cool!!
My kind of bike!
I'd be givin' that a second look myself!
This is so cool! :) My kids would love it I'm sure!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How cool is this. What people will do. I love it, and have a great WW. :)
What else can you say, but that's just weird. Hmmmm...
Not weird, I've seen variations of this... I think it's kinda cool in a funky-road-hog kinda way!
Party in the front, business in the back....
Cute!
What the...?! Man, some people have more time on their hands than they know what to do with!! (also have better imaginations and knowledge of motors and such than I do, too!)
So do you think they call it a motorbug??? LOL Too funny!
That looks like something you'd find here in Iowa! :)
My Wordless Wednesday is up ... come see!
I have a couple teenagers that wouldn't mind driving that around town for a while. Cool!!
My kind of bike!
I'd be givin' that a second look myself!
This is so cool! :) My kids would love it I'm sure!!!
Post a Comment