I'm in tears I am so happy for you!! That sweet little pic reminds me of my own three little "previews" I have tucked away in scrapbooks somewhere. Oh, Deedra!! God is SO GOOD!!! (I have to admit though, I was rooting for TWO!! ;-))
Deedra, Congrats and thanks for sharing your first photo.
I craved much different things in all my pregnancies. My 1st it was Ice Cream Sandwiches, my 2nd was any kind of fruit and my 3rd was pretty much everything!
So be on the look out for that new strange craving.
15 comments:
Congradulations Deedra! I am so excited! Amanda B.
Congrats!!!! Rest at ease, the Lord is gonna take care of you and that baby!
I'm with ya on the Beth Moore thing. Some people may thing I'm going straight to hell but I'm just not a big fan of her! Ha Ha
K Tilley
Oh my goodness look at that sweet blessing!!!!!
I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU :) Keep Keeping us Posted :)
I'm in tears I am so happy for you!! That sweet little pic reminds me of my own three little "previews" I have tucked away in scrapbooks somewhere. Oh, Deedra!! God is SO GOOD!!!
(I have to admit though, I was rooting for TWO!! ;-))
Congrats!! I know you are excited. I was praying for you today!
AW>>> how sweet!!!
Congrats!!!! Any names picked out yet?
CONGRATS to you and your family!
In HIM -
Mindy
God is good! I am so happy for you and the rest of your family. Enjoy the times ahead.
I am so thrilled all is well...:))
love ya!
Lisa
Great news! Keep us posted!
How Exciting!! A beautiful first photo. Congratulations!!!!
Deedra,
Congrats and thanks for sharing your first photo.
I craved much different things in all my pregnancies. My 1st it was Ice Cream Sandwiches, my 2nd was any kind of fruit and my 3rd was pretty much everything!
So be on the look out for that new strange craving.
Enjoy these days!!
I love sonogram pictures. I'm so glad everything looks good with your little one.
Post a Comment