Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ultrasound=UltraCool!

Check these out! Isn't it AMAZING how fast a baby forms and grows in the womb? Actually I should say, isn't it MIRACULOUS?

Ultrasound 4/15/09



Ultrasound 6/24/09
My doctor visit yesterday went great! He told me I was carrying high this time, which is good, because I thought I was either having serious upper gastric issues or this baby was in an odd place for this point in my pregnancy. (half way there considering I'll probably deliver at 38 weeks as usual)

I'm really happy to know it's baby moving and not my intestines.

I'm sure you are too!


lol.


The baby must have really enjoyed his/her time with the ultrasound machine yesterday as well, because he/she put on a show during the ultrasound and has been moving like crazy ever since!

4 comments:

Jen said...

simply precious...... thanks for sharing them... love you

Lori said...

So sweet. Any turtle heads? (just kidding)

BPOTW said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing....I've never actually seen a wee one on an ultrasound before. And, I have a theory that they know more than they let on, even before birth!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Congratulations Deedra! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I have been so out of the loop lately, just not really doing much blogging since #2 arrived. I'm going to follow you on twitter though so I can keep up a bit better.

I'm so super happy for you! What a precious time for you and your family!