I have been tagged a few times lately but I have been super slow in responding due to the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. So I'm gonna pass them along in this one super fantabulous post!
1st one:
SCATTERGORIES.. it's harder than it looks! Link to this post, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people including the one that sent this to you.
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And you can not use the same word twice
Your name
Deedra
BOY NAME:
Daniel
4 LETTER WORD:
Diva
GIRL NAME:
Delilah
OCCUPATION:
Demolitionist
A COLOR:
Daredevil (Sherwin Williams #6882)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR:
Drawers :)
BEVERAGE:
Dr Pepper
FOOD
Dinty Moore Beef Stew........home made goodness. HA!
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM:
Dude....(but only one at a time, not like Diva's, where you will usually find a group:)
A PLACE :
Damascus
REASON FOR BEING LATE:
Dora....as in the explorer. Who can leave without knowing how it ends???
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT:
Dadgummit!! (remember my last name? I married into this one!)
and the second one:

I was tagged for this one a few times and it probably surprises me the most of any award/tags I've ever been given. Here is the description for it.
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! This blog is exceedingly charming. This kind blogger aims to find and be friends. This blogger is not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to writers like this one and those nominated below!"
I have never considered myself to be great "friend" material. I realize that sounds horrible, but I haven't. I'm not one who likes to talk on the phone, in fact I rarely remember to check my voice mail. I'm much more of an in person/text message/email/blog comment kind of girl.......which kind of makes me sound like a guy. LOL. Rather than have one "best" friend, I would rather have lots of great friends ....again sounding like a guy!
I pass this award on to:
Theia: Theia is an awesome woman who is serving God as a missionary right here at home! (well on that other mountain!) Her ministry touches many people and through her service she touches sweet miracles who don't yet know how blessed they are to be in her care. I met Theia through our mutual friend, and the woman Carter believes to be another grandmother, Phyllis. (and I can say that because he called her Grandmother once during church.........and he doesn't call anyone else that!) Theia was the first person I thought of when I read the description of this award. It describes her and her blog perfectly!
Rita (aka Jungle Mom): I met Rita a couple of years ago via blog when she and her family were serving as missionaries in Venezuela. Rita is a strong woman, a strong Christian, and a strong friend. She shares her faith, beliefs, and her amazing adventures with so many of us around the world through her blog. She and her family are now serving as missionaries in Paraguay. I am always blessed when I visit Rita's blog! A year or so ago, we even discovered we had an acquaintance in common! My friend's dad is a missionary in Venezuela as well...and Rita knows him! Small world!
So there you have it! I know there were "rules" for this award, but I broke them a little ( you are shocked, I know!) As for how you pass it on, go with your heart girls, that's what I did. You were both on my heart today!
Go visit these girls and show them some love! They certainly share their love and friendship with everyone around them!
Also, don't forget that I'm giving away a copy of Spectacular Sins in a few days! Go HERE to register for it!


No comments:
Post a Comment