...well, I think she's just beautiful. Turns out, I'm not the only one! A month or so ago I got a postcard in the mail from the hospital where Lilah was born. They wanted parents of 0-6 month old babies born at that hospital to send in a candid photo for a chance to win a session with a professional photographer. Also, one of the portraits from that session will be displayed in the hospital as "art" in the mother/baby wing.
Well, I sent in the photo above, taken one day on our couch.....and received a call a week or so ago that Lilah had been chosen as a winner! Isn't that cool?! Her portrait session is this Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing what the photographer has in mind for my little cutie.
The downside is that the photographer is in Ooletewah, TN which is about an hour and a half away.....which means mucho dinero for gaso! I may try to plan a visit with a sweet couple from church who recently moved there though.....one of Mrs. Lou's awesome hugs should be plenty to ease the pain in my pocketbook!
Now, back to the garage! My skillsaw and drills are a'callin my name! I've been constructin' up a storm...I promise to show pics when I have the finished product(s)!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


10 comments:
Oh how exciting! 6 months and already winning beauty contests! Watch outin 16 years!
Good for y'all!
Oh yeah, I can totally see why she would have been chosen. Adorable!! I hope you have fun with the photo shoot!
That is the coolest thing ever! You just HAVE to share her photos with us, and to have Lilah's pic hanging on the wall at the hospital, well I must say I am SO JEALOUS! :) She is beautiful completely I understand why she won :)
Well I am not surprised, she is adorable!!!
I love that picture!! She should bet the new gerber baby!! Tell Sam & Lou I desperately miss them :)!!
Congrats!! How exciting!! She is adorable!!
Congrats to your cutie patotie!!!! Have fun doing the photo session! It sounds awesome!
Well of course she won..!! That picture is adorable!
Sam and Lou came over today,..I miss them so stinkin' much.
And I can't wait to see your construction. I'm thoroughly impressed with the magnetic paint. :))
Love ya!
Lisa
That is a sweet picture and a precious baby! Congratulations on winning! I am with you on the gas prices though, no doubt. Be sure to post any pictures you get from this...I'd LOVE to see them.
Congrats to you and Lilah! I know yall are excited! I think Clayton whistled at the picture...lol.
Post a Comment