Update! She won! Go HERE for the info! I have no idea if or when this will air, because when I was watching her teamate Natsia (sp?) win silver on the bars in the middle of the night last night they said the competition was "tomorrow" so who knows! Anyway, I'm so glad she finally won gold!
I interupt my brief recuperation period from the 24/7 coverage of the Olympics (and working in the hay field...more on that later!) to bring you this........
...You've heard of Shawn Johnson, right? The 3 time silver medalist gymnast? Well, if you didn't think she is completely adorable before, then you must read this! (Read it even if you already thought she is adorable!) Then join me in rooting for her in her final meet! (which will probably be sometime in the middle of the night tonight....or tomorrow night...I'm not sure how the time difference will work but everything Olympic seems to be in the middle of the night! HA!)
...You've heard of Shawn Johnson, right? The 3 time silver medalist gymnast? Well, if you didn't think she is completely adorable before, then you must read this! (Read it even if you already thought she is adorable!) Then join me in rooting for her in her final meet! (which will probably be sometime in the middle of the night tonight....or tomorrow night...I'm not sure how the time difference will work but everything Olympic seems to be in the middle of the night! HA!)


3 comments:
I wish her the best. She seems so sweet and so real. I missed her performance last night but watched her greet every girl with a smile and hug as they came off the floor.....now, that is True sportsmanship!! and because of that, I believe good things will happen to her, if not gold on the beam surely million dollar endorsments!
I just saw she won the gold on the beam! Yay for her!
Awwww...what a great story! So glad she finally won!
Post a Comment