Sunday, August 10, 2008

Don't Hate Me......

......because my blog is beautiful! Don't you just love it? Lindsay, at Splat Designs, has outdone herself for a second time on my behalf! I told her I wanted "Farmgirl Sheek"......and I think she's pulled it off beautifully! Thank you Lindsay!


Another thing, you may notice that I've added a category to my sidebar called "Twitter". Don't know what that is? Don't feel bad, I didn't either until I noticed it on Lisa's blog. Furthermore to say I was mule headed hesitant about trying it would be a serious understatement. But! It's fun! It's like text messaging on steroids. Try it!...oh, and add me, or follow me, or whatever it's called....I'm DeedraP on Twitter. (And you don't have to have a blog to Twitter!)

Okay,....if you haven't read it, carry on to the Scrapbook post below, I just HAD to squeal a bit about the new look!

3 comments:

BigDadGib said...

It looks great and fun.

I like it!
:)

Gib

Tonja said...

I LOVE the new design! It looks great.

Carrie said...

Country glam....I love it!!