Our hearts are so heavy today. Some dear friends of ours lost their sweet little girl on Tuesday. She was 5 years old. She died of brain cancer, a disease she had fought since just 6 months of age. As you can imagine this young family is devastated. She would have been a big sister in October. The funeral will be on Friday, please remember this family when you pray.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


2 comments:
I am so, so sorry. I cannot even imagine having to go thru something like this. Only the loving arms of our Father can comfort someone during this difficult time.
I will keep them in my prayers.
I am just reading your blog for the first time and am so sorry to hear about this sweet little girl and this family. I will keep them in my prayers as well. I just can't even imagine!
Post a Comment