In honor of the fact that it is cooohold (and windy and wet) here today....and the fact that I am very close to coveting a large steaming mug (or 5) of this myself today. I thought I'd share my fabulous recipe for Better Than Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider.
Here ya go!
Caramel Apple Cider
¼ c heavy cream
¼ c brown sugar
3c apple cider (get the good fresh kind if you can…it makes a difference!)
½ c water
Combine cream & sugar in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add cider and water and raise
Heat to medium high. Heat only until cider starts to steam. Stir almost continually.
Whipped Topping:
½ c heavy cream
1 tbsp brown sugar
Chill bowl & beaters. Whip cream & brown sugar until soft peaks form.
Drizzle with caramel syrup.
**Quadruple this recipe for a large crock pot full**
Send your outpouring of thanks and undying appreciation to:
Deedra Pike
(OH YES!! It’s THAT GOOD!)
You're Welcome.
p.s....if anyone local is going to Crow Mtn...(or sees it at a roadside stand) please bring me some cider! (seriously!)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


13 comments:
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!! I can't WAIT to try it. Thanks... FOR REAL...not just because you said so! ;-)
I think I know what I am making this weekend.
That sounds sooooo good!
Too bad I live in S. Ga and nowhere near apple country. :(
My parents, who live in Canton, where at an apple farm yesterday. dern, they could've got me some fresh cider.
I'm still going to make some soon!
That sounds yummy! Crow Mtn. has the best cider around.
I am a serious Starbucks apple cider addict...I had to steer myself away from it today, no joke! So, with that said, I need to try this recipe. Oh...I want to try it now. Mmmmm...
You read my mind. I was just thinking where I put that recipe you gave out last year. So glad you reposted it in case I don't find it. Thanks
I can testify this is the best drink EVER!!! Thank you for sharing it with the masses..lol
And I'll tell Elijah to bring his skateboard stuff for the pictures..He'll love it..lol
Hi, I stopped by from an old Christmas link off Boomammas blog. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'm off to check out more of your blog, it looks interesting. Please stop by anytime.
Wow, that recipe sounds amazing!!
一時代を築いたスタービーチは閉鎖になりましたが、もう一度楽しい思いをしたい、もう一度出会いたいと思う有志により再度復活しました。本家以上に簡単に出会えて楽しい思いを約束します
誰にも言えない秘密があります。実はとってもHなんです、せっかく女として生まれたからにはアブノーマルな世界に飛び込んでみたいです☆普段では考えられないプレイを思う存分楽しみ、経験したいんです♪快楽に溺れさせてくれませんか?一緒に感じ合いましょう!!都合はつくのですぐに時間を合わせられます。18歳よりも上の方がいいです!! quietness@docomo.ne.jp
日本最大級、だれもが知っている出会い系スタービーチがついに復活、グリーより面白い新生スタビをやってみませんか?趣味の合う理想のパートナー探し、合コンパーティーに興味がある方はぜひ無料登録してみてください。楽しかった頃のスタビで遊んでみよう
あなたのSM度を簡単診断、SM度チェッカーで隠された性癖をチェック!真面目なあの娘も夜はドS女王様、ツンデレなあの子も実はイジめて欲しい願望があるかも!?コンパや飲み会で盛り上がること間違いなしのおもしろツールでみんなと盛り上がろう
Post a Comment