Dear Walker,
I haven't written a lot of letters to you here on the blog, but you'll find them
Today you got your first pair of big boy boots and you couldn't be prouder. Carter couldn't have been more proud either! He took great pride in showing you to the big boy boot section and helping to find just the right size.
We went to the county fair last night and you were so excited when you saw all the lights & rides! You jumped on every ride you could and smiled and laughed the entire time! There were a couple that you weren't big enough for yet, but that was okay too. You waved and squealed at Carter & Lilah as they went by.
You love your big brother and big sister so very much, and they love you too! I love that you can be away from each other for just a little while (like for the hour and a half Lilah has dance class) and when she comes out you greet her with a hug and a smile and a "Hi Wiwah!!" like you haven't seen her in ages! You never sleep with me & daddy, but you can be found either in Lilah or Carter's bed every night. I hope you always love them this much!
You bring such joy to our lives, Walker! I can't believe you'll be two in just over a month......I'd like to slow down time for a little while. I am so thankful that God picked me to be your mom.
I love you!
Mom.
p.s....In the above picture, Walker is "babysitting" his favorite baby cousin, Luke. I'm sure he'd like me to clarify that he's definitely not playing with a doll...lol!



1 comment:
And someday when Luke sees this picture and Walker says that is you Luke we will have to tell him we have no idea who dressed him in pink...lol.....Tammy
Post a Comment